The environmental approvals process in Western Australia is complex. Project timelines and proponent reputations can be impacted if you do not utilise an experienced team of professionals to guide you through the process. The Rapallo Environmental team has vast experience dealing with West Australian regulatory authorities and can readily assist in gaining the environmental approvals needed for your projects. We can assist your project in the following areas:
- Strategic advice on seeking approvals depending on our clients’ project design, scale and potential impacts.
- Permitting processes such as Department of Environmental Regulation (DER) works approvals, licenses, native vegetation clearing permits (NVCP), Department of Mines, Industry Regulation & Safety (DMIRS) programs of works, mining proposals, closure plans, Department of Water (DoW) water licenses and Section 18 clearances under the Aboriginal Heritage Act, 1972;
- Federal approvals under the EPBC Act (1999).
- Mining Rehabilitation Fund (MRF)
- Regulatory liaison.
- Environmental Management Plans (EMP) and site-specific advice.
- Due diligence
- Compliance reporting
- Environmental Consulting, auditing and risk assessment
“The Goldfields Land & Sea Council (GLSC) Aboriginal Ranger program has partnered with Rapallo on a variety of environmental projects for mining proponents. Rapallo has a demonstrated understanding of the complex cultural dynamic of the Aboriginal community and has provided excellent project management and professional guidance to the Rangers, whilst also building in opportunities for shared learning. We look forward to developing this foundation as we expand on the services that Aboriginal Rangers can provide to the region into the future.”
~ Darren Forster, Land & Sea Management Officer, Goldfields Land & Sea Council (GLSC)
“Rapallo is a team of dedicated people. Very professional and responsive to changes and meeting tight deadlines.”
~ David English, Project Manager, Independence Group – Nova Project
"They have always supplied skilled and motivated labour hire personnel that fit in with our business. I would have no hesitation in engaging Rapallo on future projects and would highly recommend their services.”
~ Andrew Reilly, Manager Branch Operations Kalgoorlie, National Pump & Energy
“Keep up the good service and we will continue to utilize the company. I am now utilising Rapallo for all my sentry requirements onsite at BHPB NKC from now on. I will also be looking at utilizing more trades and other services at our site in the future if the situation arises.”
~ Michael Talbot, Maintenance Planner / Shutdown Coordinator
“We choose Rapallo to conduct our statutory classified plant inspection because of their professional service and engineering backup. Not only does Rapallo provide a timely and thorough inspection service, they can back up their recommendations with engineering solutions . All my interactions with Rapallo have been timely, professional and solutions driven. It is a pleasure to have Rapallo as our classified plant inspection vendor and I highly recommend their services.”
~ John Waddell, Maintenance Coordinator Darlot, Goldfields Australia
GET IN TOUCH
If you have a project you’d like to discuss, please call us on (08) 6279 0900 or complete and submit the form below.